Born in Armenia in 1971. Currently live and work in Barcelona, Spain.
click here to see my contact information
University degree in Fine Arts from the Russia Academy of Fine Arts, Repin (Saint Petersburg).
Degree received in 1996 as artist, sculptor and draftsman.
- Mold specialist course (1993-1995) at the St. Petersburg Academy
- Wood and clay model course (1990-1995) at the St. Petersburg Academy
- Ceramics specialist course (1990-1992) at the St. Petersburg Academy
2006-2010 Creative works and work on commission for customers from Barcelona, Madrid and other towns in Spain.
2000-2006 Exametal (artist metal smelting company located in Barcelona)
- Chiseler (specialist in installation and repairs for bronze sculptures). Modeler sculptor.
Work related with high precision power tools, grinder lines with milling machines,
radials and also working as an autogenous welder.
- Public monument designer in Spain:
Bust of the president of the Spanish Federation of Blood Donors, Martín Manceñido Fuertes
Monument of the president of the Generalitat of Catalonia in 1939, Lluís Companys
Monument of a horse in Ripollet, Spain
Monuments for Spanish churches
Sculpture of the motorcycle race champion Angel Nieto
Sculpture of the musical group Sirex
...and other sculptures and projects
2000-2006 Individual works, among others:
- Sculptures and creative drawings of the human body, portraits and animals (own design)
- Bust of Frederic Mistral (writer)
- Bust of Mozart
- Professor: Private drawing and sculpture classes
1998-1999 Adamant (jewelry business)
Jewelry and miniature sculpture models
1996-1998 Saint Petersburg Institute (Russia)
Professor in drawing and sculpture
Exhibits in Saint Petersburg, Paris and important galleries in Barcelona,
Madrid and other cities in Spain.
Exhibit in the virtual gallery Ars-humana (www.arshumana.com).